Sunday, July 15, 2012

1st Step!

Wow! So after about *cough cough* hours *cough*... I think I'm finally starting to understand and get into my blog world. It's all about taking steps, right? And I am doing just that! My 1st post! Woooo! So, welcome to my mind and my thoughts about current dance events. I have a lotttt of great stuff coming up this week, including coverage from "Dance Moms", "So You Think You Can Dance", and a stage performance of The 5th Annual "Latin Choreographers Festival" that was held this past weekend at Dance New Amsterdam Theatre. Mmmmhmmm, you are all in for some dance-y treats. Yummy! Don't forget to take the poll about who you want to see at the top of Abby Lee's pyramid this week on "Dance Moms"! Oh, and don't forget, live, laugh, & dance!

*mypointetaken*

No comments:

Post a Comment